The North American Systemic Functional Linguistics Association (NASFLA) was founded in 2002 to foster research in Systemic Functional linguistics and to provide an organizational focus for Systemic Functional linguists in teaching and research positions throughout North America.
How You Can Help NASFLA
There are many ways you can help NASFLA. Here are a few:
- Register as a member so others who share your research interests can contact you and propose collaborations
- Add your name and email to the map so others can see who is nearby who might be able to help
- Copy and paste your publications list from your CV so others can search our database and find the citations to the resources they need
- Post SFL-friendly jobs, conferences, and CFPs so others can seek employment and share their knowledge
- Share web links and other resources you use to teach SFL so others can use them at their own sites
How to Add Information to Our Map
- Click on the top right maximize icon to go to Google maps.
- Click on the star in the top left.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click edit.
- Search for your site.
- Add your name and email to the description field.
- Click plus to add it to our map.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the map to update on the site.